Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Aside from the Drama, the Series Note on my book

 I didn't exactly go into detail last time about how much work I am doing, the side stories which take place in the Planor along side the main story are starting to take some center stage. I did not intend that to happen and while I understand that might not be what was supposed to happen, it did, now I just have to run with it now. 

I did however think about moving some of my shorter stories onto a different medium and make these strictly Wattpad, but then I saw the insult about it. I am opting that Dragon's Library shall remain Kindle to Print set and then work toward the story telling aspect. I'm still curious as to how this works out. I am going to be seeing that it remains something fun, I am also provided my own artwork too. 

I have not spoken to many people regarding it, but someone was not so nice to me about it in the past, but that kind of unpleasantness is not allowed, so I am going to continue to draw. I have no idea how else to say it. I just hope that when I get some of the artwork finished up I can start showing it for the novel, I am going to say that some of the artwork is not entirely there because half of it was not present in the novel. I am re-releasing the first book with the artwork and the poster art that I think will be suitable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment